giovedì 20 ottobre 2011

Let's just be normal, both of us, ok?

Il cazziatone. Una delle email più belle di sempre pubblicata su richiesta dell'autore. Giorni di ordinaria follia in Sherfield, tra carichi di lavoro impressionanti e scherzi ai limiti del tollerabile!

Honestly, what's wrong with you these days? You're acting like a child Ale!! And it's funny but sometimes it's too much! And ok, you are not supposed to know when I want you to joke, ok, I accept that. But please, just understand why I reacted like this. First, I'm trying to sleep and you're screaming and knocking a thousand times. And then you keep knocking and throwing ice on my window, while I'm talking to my parents. And anyway, I don't want to explain things anymore, we're always ending up like this. If you want to take it personally, it's your problem. And we know that sometimes it's just the fact that you don't understand what I mean. Let's just be normal, both of us, ok?

Joy


4 commenti: